Ready to Order? Great, it’s really simple to place and order in just 3 quick steps. Pick the size you need, pick a type, and finally schedule a pickup or delivery. It’s that easy!
Step One: Pick a Size (Fruit Bouquets)
- Little Minis are perfect for one person and make a great little gift – just $20
- Regular is perfect for 2-4 people. This is my most popular size – just $30
- Large are appropriate for parties and small gatherings with 5-10 people – just $50
- Extra Large are for those occasions with larger groups of 10 + – just $60
- Need something bigger or different? Let’s talk… I’m happy to discuss custom orders.
All prices include VT sales tax.
Step Two: Pick a Type
- Simply Fruit Bouquet – mix of melons, pineapple, strawberries, grapes and oranges. Starfruit and kiwi may be added if available.
- Simply Fruit plus Chocolate – add chocolate dipped strawberries or pineapple for an additional $5
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries – boxed or plated ($30 for one dozen; $40 for two dozen; $50 for three)
- Chocolate Dipped Cherries – boxed ($15 for one dozen; $25 for two dozen) Pease allow a minimum of one week ordering time for cherries.
- Caramel Apples – caramel made from scratch. small apples $8 a piece. oversized apples $10 a piece.
- Cake Pops – bouquets or individually wrapped, prices from $20 a dozen and up, depending upon design.
Step Three: Pickup or Delivery?
- I’ll deliver pretty much anywhere in southern Vermont and New Hampshire. Deliveries within a 10 minute drive of Bellows Falls, VT are just $5. For deliveries further than that, and up to 30 minutes, will be $10. I will drive further, but additional fees may apply. Sorry, but at this time I do not ship.
- If delivery, please provide full name, home or business address and phone number of the recipient. I will do my best to get it where you want, when you want.
- Be sure to include any special instructions and a message to put on the card!
**Allergy Information: Items containing chocolate and/or cake pops are not safe for nut allergies.**